From Legends of Aria Wiki
|Date||19 May 2017|
|Alpha 2: Patch 1 - Prestige Patch Notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Alpha v0.4.3||Alpha v0.4.5|
New features[edit | edit source]
- Prestige Class: Knight
- (Sorcerer pending a bug fix)
- Barrens Dungeon: Dungeon Deception.
- Deception Dragon Boss.
- New Town: Trinit.
- New points of interest added throughout the Upper Plains.
- Kill Board.
- Interactive Map.
- Player tracking has been removed from the ingame map.
Combat changes[edit | edit source]
- Encumbrance added to armor.
- Heavier armor now adds encumbrance, reducing a players stamina regeneration. (Base regeneration: 5 stamina per second. Regeneration = Base - Encumbrance).
- Poison now is correctly applied and removed.
- Spellbooks are now treated as the correct weapon type.
- Stun effects are now broken following receiving damage.
- Magic Affinity regenerates correct level of mana.
- Focus effect is now applied/removed correctly.
- Blessed items no longer drop on death.
- Murder counts now decay correctly.
- Meteor spell now casts correctly.
- Removed incidents of warriors receiving 'free swings'.
- Bandages have had their success chance reduced when damage is received.
Other changes[edit | edit source]
- Invisible walls removed from overland map.
- Dungeon region lag addressed.
- Players becoming stuck during casting.
- Criminal Action warning added to looting positively aligned corpses.
- Vendor restocks now replace the previous stack.
- Auto harvesting now ends when resource is depleted.
- Harvesting now drops the player from combat.
- Monsters now cast their full range of spells.
- Monsters are no longer interrupted during casting.
- Stone difficulty addressed.
- New players no longer start with their PvP flag enabled.
- Crafted gear now shows beneficial stats.
- NPC trainers now train skills.
- Corpse names correctly display notoriety.
Current known bugs[edit | edit source]
- Agility, Cure, Reflective Armor spells not working
- Foraging is broken
- Sorcerer and Knight Trainers are missing
- Murderer's corpses name appears blue
- Archers have to enter/renter combat sometimes to re-initiate ranged combat
- Mages still get stuck while casting
- People are getting randomly killed out of nowhere
- Iron nodes not being reflected correctly. Sometimes you get iron out of stone and vice versa.
- Bandages on item bar sometimes become bugged.