|The information in this article is up-to-date as of version Early Access v0.9.0|
The Alchemist Profession is part of the profession system added in Point Release 7. It is designed to take you through the various stages of being an alchemist from being brand new to the skill to becoming a grandmaster*.
Skills Required[edit | edit source]
In order to progress through the Alchemist profession you will require the following skills:
The Quest Line[edit | edit source]
There are 5 stages to the profession line Introduction, apprentice, Journeyman, Master and Grandmaster. Although if you already have a minimum of 30 skill in required skills you can skip the introduction quest. (please note that as of Point Release 7 only the introduction & apprentice stages are available for this skill).
Learn Alchemy (Introduction)[edit | edit source]
The following quest can be skipped if you already have 30 in the Alchemy Skill.
- Activate the profession via the professions UI.
- Speak to an NPC alchemist within any of the major towns.
- Collect 10 Blood through hunting or trading.
- Craft a Lesser Heal Potion (you will need Ginseng and an Alchemy Table)
- Speak to an alchemist
Rewrds[edit | edit source]
Once this quest is complete you will be rewarded with 30 Alchemy Skill.
Muddle the Mix (Apprentice)[edit | edit source]
You must have a minimum of 30 skill to start this quest.
- Begin the quest via the Professions UI.
- Speak to an Alchemist in any of the main towns
- Gather the ingredients to make one of each of the standard potions (You will need Lemon Grass, Mushroom, Ginseng, Beast Blood, Cursed Bone and Sickly Eye)
- Craft a Heal Potion, Mana Potion and Stamina Potion.
- Speak to an Alchemist
Journeyman[edit | edit source]
Master[edit | edit source]
Grandmaster[edit | edit source]