Amber Moon Player Houses
This Housing Map is for Amber Moon Players. If you do not play on Amber Moon, please use one of the other maps listed at Player Houses.
Table of Players' Houses[edit | edit source]
|Player Name||Location X||Location Y||Region||Merchant? (Yes/No)||Types of Merchandise, if any|
|Baja Big Box||2420.02||715.39||Helm||Yes||Workstations, House Decor, Storage, Bows, Marked Runes, Scrolls, Pouches, Shields
and a "Free Stuff" Community chest for new players.
|Baja Public Craft House||2438.98||692.02||Helm||No||Public Loom, Carpentry Table, Anvil, Inscription Table and Alchemy Table.
Craft in peace with plenty of harvesting nodes nearby!
How to add your own house to the map:
- Get the location information of your house on the map, to retrieve the "location X" and "location Y" to manually enter in the table above.
- You can either use the in-game command "/where" when you are standing in the middle of your plot/house. Use the first and the 3rd number returned by the call, since "/where" is defined differently (the Y of the map here under is the Z in game).
- Or you can zoom in a close as possible on the map here under, press SHIFT and click at the location your house is.
- Press the "Edit" text link next to the section title "Table of players' houses", right above the table (You can press "ESC" at any time to cancel any change).
- Select the last cell at the bottom of the table. Press on the ">" symbol at the left of the row and select "Insert below"; a new table row will be created for you.
- Enter your information in each cell. Warning: modifying any other entry in the table will mean reverting your changes, including your additions.
- Press the blue "Save changes" button on the top right and reload the page to verify your entry. You can reedit your entry using the same technique.
Interactive Map[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Type of Location||Smaller Map||Protected Zones Overlay||Small Roads Overlay|
|City, Town, Outpost, Landmark|
|Portal Gate, Pier|