From Legends of Aria Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Aria Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Aria Wiki by .
In order to tame, you need to equip a crook and use the ability of it to tame a creature.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
|0||Beetle, Rabbits, Chickens, Rats, Turkey||1||Most starting zones|
|23||Wolves, Hind, Coyote||1||Most starting zones|
|29.1||Horses||1||Most starting zones|
|39.8||Black Bears||1||Most starting zones|
|42||Brown Bears||1||Most starting zones|
|45||Great Harts, Grizzly Bears||1||Eldeir, most starting zones|
|55||Grey Wolf, White Wolf, Black Wolf||1||Most starting zones|
|62||Whitetails||1||Eldeir, Helm Mar Beach|
|65.6||Desert Wolf||1||Barren Lands|
|84||Giant Crab||3||Helm Mar Beach|
|95 for good chance||Dire Bear||4||Helm, Denir|
Helpful tips[edit | edit source]
- Currently, players do not need 100 Animal Taming to begin training Beastmastery.
- If you train Healing and Animal Lore to 80 each, you can resurrect your pets with bandages.
- Pets can be resurrected using the Resurrect spell.
- If an aggressive beast chases you, you can lure it around for a little bit and it will eventually give up on you leaving it much easier to tame.
- Pet stats can be increased by having it fight other mobs.
- One of the sources: "My taming guide" on legends of aria forums.