|This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Aria Wiki by .|
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason: "All information in this page must be checked. There is no official reference to what is written here"
Aria was once a great world, watched over by the gods Lili and Eve. It was shattered in an apocalyptic event by a malicious race of gods known as the Xor. The world that players inhabit, Celador, is only a piece of the ruined Aria floating in the void.
Map (Shard)[edit | edit source]
a Map is also called a Shard (a territory that can be accessed without any further "loading")
- Official Maps (Shards):
- see Shard-List above(!)
- Custom Maps (Shards):
- Players need "Shard-God" rights given by the "Cluster-God" (Administrator) to change the map/environment!
- Maps can be totally modified:
- -by using existing NPCs/Objects as they get used on the official Servers
- -by adding new content/design/templates/.. (almost endless possibilities)
- Shards (Maps) get linked to other Shards via Teleporters