|The information in this article is up-to-date as of version Early Access v0.8.7|
|Used to summon colossal encounter|
Old magic has begun to awaken in the world of New Celador and with it Colossals have awoken to roam the world once more.
Colossals are a PvE encounter that were added in point release 6, They act like mini Awakening events. All colossals will use our new monster AI have different “stages” of combat they will progress through as the fight wears on.
Source[edit | edit source]
Colossals do not spawn in a traditional way instead you must locate them using rare maps looted from level 4 and level 5 sunken and buried treasure. The maps require a minimum of 85 Treasure Hunting Skill to decipher. Once the map is deciphered it will give you a rough location area to search for the encounter.
The Encounters[edit | edit source]
There are 2 Colossal encounters that have stages of combat that are triggered at different percentages of their remaining health. Both encounters spawn minions during the phases of combat.
Medeina Wolf goddess[edit | edit source]
- Summon Pack; summons 2 enraged dire wolves to fight by her side.
- Summons 4 enraged dire wolves that auto aggro.
- Summon Pack; summons 4 enraged dire wolves to fight by her side.
- Reanimate Pack; all wolf corpses around her will come back to life.
Misha - Dire Den Mother[edit | edit source]
- Engulfing Roar (AoE); stamina is reduced by 20 for all surrounding enemies.
- Summons 4 “Enraged Dire Bears” that auto aggro.
- Dire Roar (AoE)
Loot[edit | edit source]
Colossals have unique loot including:
- Executioner scrolls to enhance weapons
- Decorative statues (super rare)