Crimson Sea Player Houses
This Housing Map is for Crimson Sea Players. If you do not play on Crimson Sea, please use one of the other maps listed at Player Houses.
Table of Players' Houses[edit | edit source]
|Player Name||Location X||Location Y||Region||Merchant? (Yes/No)||Types of Merchandise, if any|
|Zmora||837.21||-974.36||Valus||Yes||Bows, Furniture, Horses, Weapons, Bags, Containers and everthing what you need|
|SOF Hideout||85.44||1089.67||Eldeir||Yes||Shop is in preparation|
|Elda Wolv||59.46||972.51||Eldeir||Yes||Everything carpentry (master) + some dungeon loot, open for crafting station orders|
|LaetiFR||680.62||-1121.26||Valus||Yes||Bows, Carpentry Recipes, General...|
|Boogis||2021.54||-256.78||Black Forest||Yes||Top weapon, BS Recipes, General...|
|Elonia||2476||735||Helm||Yes||Carpenter & Tamer|
|Zum Humpen||146||1046||Eldeir||Yes||Blacksmith & Bricks, Wood, Iron|
|Oduncu Emrin||-2560.78||-2206.96||Pyros||Yes||Almost everything|
|Cemil Ipekci||400||850||Eldeir||Yes||Scrolls, spellbooks, weapons, cloth-light-heavy armors, potions, ability books,.. Everything you need!|
|Potate||-14,61||727,93||Eldier||No||Nothing yet (28-12-2018) but will build Rune Library in time|
|Xavier WER||2417||544||Helm||Yes||Carpentry & Assorted goods|
|Chrystis Trading||373.19||744.34||Eldeir||Yes||Carpentry & Assorted goods|
|Wolg||2468.87||229.72||Helm||Yes||Weapons, heavy armor, recipes, crafting mats. More to come.|
|Bandit Camp Pitstop||-152.74||455.22||Eldair||Yes||Recipes, Scrolls, Arrows, Food supplies, Potions... Perfect pitstop before hunting Bandits!|
|Razor Crest||2317.89||624.2||Helm||Yes||Recipes, Armors, Weapons, Land Deeds, Jewelry, Deco, Bows, Alchemy, Food, Scrolls, etc.|
|Handwerk & Co||2656.11||1159,99||Helm||No|
|Delorn's Space||2557,77||1383,14||Helm||Yes||Enchantments, Potions, Rarities, Scrolls, further Items coming soon|
How to add your own house to the map:
- Get the location information of your house on the map, to retrieve the "location X" and "location Y" to manually enter in the table above.
- You can either use the in-game command "/where" when you are standing in the middle of your plot/house. Use the first and the 3rd number returned by the call, since "/where" is defined differently (the Y of the map here under is the Z in game).
- Or you can zoom in a close as possible on the map here under, press SHIFT and click at the location your house is.
- Press the "Edit" text link next to the section title "Table of players' houses", right above the table (You can press "ESC" at any time to cancel any change).
- Select the last cell at the bottom of the table. Press on the ">" symbol at the left of the row and select "Insert below"; a new table row will be created for you.
- Enter your information in each cell. Warning: modifying any other entry in the table will mean reverting your changes, including your additions.
- Press the blue "Save changes" button on the top right and reload the page to verify your entry. You can reedit your entry using the same technique.
Interactive Map[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Type of Location||Smaller Map||Protected Zones Overlay||Small Roads Overlay|
|City, Town, Outpost, Landmark|
|Portal Gate, Pier|