Early Access v0.8.5
|Early Access v0.8.5|
|Date||14 February 2019|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Early Access v0.8.4||Early Access v0.8.6|
Point Release 3 – February 14th, 2019[edit | edit source]
Relics of the Ancients Event[edit | edit source]
- Begins Friday at 10am EST – Ends Sunday at 10pm EST
- Players will decipher riddles to find hotspots throughout the world that change every hour
- In addition to their normal loot, relic monsters will drop relic fragments that can be turned in for exclusive items.
- Players can earn an exclusive event item and up to 3 power hour potions per account during the event.
- Relic locations will be both inside and outside the guarded zone, but the rewards for hunting at wilderness sites will be higher.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Weapon damages increased for slower melee weapons:
- Weapons with a natural swing speed…
- … of 4 seconds or greater receives +4 to attack
- … of 3.5 seconds or greater receives +3 to attack.
- … of 3 or greater receives +2 to attack.
- … of 2.5 or greater receives +1 to attack.
- Weapons with a natural swing speed…
- Strength bonus towards weapon damage has been increased from 1.25 to 2. Weapon damage at 50 STR will remain unchanged, damage at 10 STR will be approximately half what it’s prepatch value.
- Warbow swing speed reduced from 4.5 to 4 seconds (damage adjusted accordingly).
- Longbow swing speed reduced from 3.5 to 3 seconds (damage adjusted accordingly).
- Ability balance
- Charge cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Spell Chamber cooldown increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Empower cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Empower heal effect reduced from 80% to 50%.
- Dart cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Stun Shot cooldown increased from 20 seconds to 60 seconds. Stunshot cast time reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second.
- Double Shot stamina usage increased from 10 to 15.
- Damage variance on slowest weapons reduced from 10% to 5%
- Damage variance on all other weapons reduced from 5% to 2%
- Dismounted players must wait 8 seconds before remounting (previously 5 seconds).
- Monster abilities assigned a global 5 second cooldown.
Friends List[edit | edit source]
- You can now request to add someone as a friend.
- Friends window shows when your friends are online.
- You can now private message your friends by using /tell or clicking the tell button from the Friends List.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Player status window is now draggable.
- You can now mute the login screen sounds.
- Strength bonus to max carrying capacity has increased to a maximum of 400 (with 50 STR).
- Reduced number of aggressive creatures on the grid spawner.
- Made rare mob spawns way more common.
- You may no longer gain combat skills from attacking player pets.
- Initiates can lose initiate status for leaving protected areas.
- Awakening bosses no longer have combat skills above GM skill.
- Warg and Vile Spider have had their spell/ability lists updated.
- When opening a mobile corpse with nothing on it, user will receive a message and no container window will be presented.
- Mobile corpses will no longer ‘sparkle’ if they do not contain loot.
- House foundations still under construction can be refunded for their blueprint but resources will be lost, only affects newly placed foundations.
- Players can now bid on plot auctions while being the top bidder.
- Plot auction bid amount can be specified.
- Continued plot bidding will inform you of amount due now (new bid subtract current bid).
- Trash Barrel’s added to Valus, Outpost, Trinit, and Oasis bankers.
- Moved shop button to button bar.
- Added “Reset Window Positions” button to settings
Point Release 4 - February 28, 2019[edit | edit source]
Abilities & Combat[edit | edit source]
- Players will no longer become stuck from using the Charge ability.
- Resolved issue preventing stat gain when relative skill was at maximum.
- Skill gains should now be offered when attacking all mission lairs.
- Skills are cleared before applying new skills during character creation.
- Corrected the Resurrection spell power word.
- Tooltip on Escape Scrolls has been updated to: “Teleports you to the nearest escape location.”
- 1st level Evocation and Manifestation spells now correctly raise skill above 0.
- Meteor spell effect no longer comes out of the ground.
Creatures & Taming[edit | edit source]
- Can no longer tame dead creatures.
- Saddlebags may only be applied to a horse once.
- Bug addressed which resulted in saddlebags becoming unusable.
- Released pets no longer offer combat skill gains.
- Pets will no longer attempt to protect their guard target from themselves.
- Players can no longer resurrect awakening bosses.
Client[edit | edit source]
- Initial performance optimizations that will make the game run smoother on less powerful machines.
- Modifiers can be removed from keybinds.
- Karma window text updated.
- Various fixes to item bounds and world collision.
- Keybindings now operate correctly with modifiers (Ctrl, Alt etc).
- Modified Graphics settings will no longer be reverted between client sessions.
- Fixed shop button bar tooltip showing wrong keyboard shortcut.
- Inn tables now use the correct client object.
- Slightly increased overhead chat font size.
Guilds & Housing[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue which allowed Guild Masters to be kicked from their own guild.
- Bug addressed which allowed guilds to have multiple Guild Masters.
- Fixed a bug which was causing the decoration tool to become stuck/unusable.
- Secure or locked down containers must be empty of items to be lifted out of reach via the decorate tool.
- Decorate tool can only move items below ground to a very limited extent.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Can begin harvesting a new target without needing to move first.
- Items can no longer be placed into corpses.
- Catacomb’s Death no longer drops “Empty Packs”.
- Auto looting a corpse will retain item locations in container.
- Rune burying can be canceled by moving or performing an action.
- Item previews in the crafting window are presented correctly.
- Bandit archers now leash appropriately.
- Mounts are no longer useable in specific areas of Ruin Level 2.
- Eldeir Woodsmith now has an outdoor crafting station.
- Tomatoes are now edible!
Hotfix – March 2nd, 2019[edit | edit source]
- Blightwood now spawns in all wilderness areas (previously it was just the Black Forest).
- Characters that are sent to the “Choose a Starting Location” screen now have the option to start in Wilderness output.
Hotfix – March 14th, 2019[edit | edit source]
- Minimap now rotates correctly
- Minimap now shows dynamic buildings
- Keybinding modifiers no longer stop WASD from working
- Fixed an issue with spawn delay on certain monsters
- Lowered the difficulty on Blightwood and Ash
- Fixed issue where taxes can be taken out more than once for everyone.
- Client stuttering optimizations