Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Early Access v0.8.7
|Early Access v0.8.7|
|Date||4 June 2019|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Early Access v0.8.6||- Early Access v0.9.0.|
- 1 Point Release 6 - June 4, 2019
- 2 Hotfix – June 5th 2019
- 3 Hotfix – June 14th, 2019
Point Release 6 - June 4, 2019[edit | edit source]
What’s New[edit | edit source]
Colossals[edit | edit source]
Old magic has begun to awaken in the world of New Celeador and with it colossals have awoken to roam the world once more.
- New PvE encounter that operates like mini-awakenings.
- All colossals have stages of combat that are triggered when they reach 60% and 30% remaining health.
- Colossals are summoned using maps that are rare drops from level 4 and 5 sunken and buried treasure and require 85 “treasure hunting” skill to decipher.
- Colossals have unique loot including;
- Executioner scrolls to enhance weapons
- Decorative statues (super rare)
- Colossal: Medeina (Goddess of Wolves)
- Summons enraged dire wolves to aide her during combat.
- Colossal: Misha (Dire Den Mother)
- Summons enraged dire bears to aide her during combat.
- Minions of colossals will now despawn if the colossal dies, is destroyed, or starts to wander.
Guild Wars[edit | edit source]
Added the ability for more players to participate in consensual PvP through a new Guild Wars system. This allows guilds to go to war with each other without fear of guard intervention or karma loss.
- The Guild window now has a new tab for Guild Wars where you can declare war on guilds, accept incoming war declarations, and check on the progress of current wars.
- Only guild officers can declare war, accept declarations, or surrender.
- Guild officers have 24 hours to respond to incoming war declarations.
- War declarations can have a 24 hour, 7 day or 30 day duration.
- Limit of 10 outgoing war declarations.
- Once an incoming war declaration is accepted, the war begins! Guild members will see a “Guild War Icon” on enemy guild members.
- Guild officers on either side can surrender and immediately end the war.
- You can now loot players you are in a guild war with correctly.
- You can no longer surrender a guild war that has ended.
- If a guild is in an active guild war, anyone leaving or being kicked from the guild keeps their guild tag and are attackable until they log out.
Gardening[edit | edit source]
The ability to grow ingredients for cooking has been added:
- Plants can be grown from seeds and the player must monitor the soil moisture level each day.
- Four plant containers added: pot, small raised bed, medium raised bed, and large raised bed which are craftable by carpenters.
- Seeds for planting are harvested from various monster/animal corpses, those with seed diets.
- Plants have three actions that can be performed:
- Water: uses a full waterskin from your inventory to increase the soil moisture.
- Gather: gathers all fruits from the plant and empties the plant container.
- Empty: destroys the plant and discards all fruit and resets the soil moisture level.
- Double clicking a plant container, that has a plant in it, with automatically water the plant.
- Plants that are too dry or too wet will not grow properly.
- Seeds do not stack by design.
- Plants take 24 hours to mature to each growth stage.
- Added colliders to all gardening containers.
What’s Improved[edit | edit source]
Cooking[edit | edit source]
Cooking skill has been redesigned:
- All previously cooked food is still edible.
- All food ingredients will increase stamina, health, mana, or weight capacity.
- Food ingredients now show what player properties they enhance when cooked.
- Food ingredients that were acquired prior to the patch will not show this, but will still enhance stats when cooked.
- Cooking pots are limited to two ingredients at a time.
- Cooking two ingredients that adjust the same stat will not stack their buffs.
- Food buffs will last 15 minutes.
- Cooked food does stack.
- Cooking pot will now let the crafter “Cook One” or “Cook All”. Choosing to cook all will cook one item after another until the pot contents are empty.
- Cooking pot can now be dragged more easily.
- Cooked food now shares the appearance of the primary ingredient used (one with highest stat increase).
Karma Reprieve[edit | edit source]
- A new face has appeared in Belhaven who will grant Chaotic and Outcast characters the chance to be Innocent again.
- After reprieve, the character will become innocent and have the opportunity to work off their “karma debt”, which can be seen in the character window.
- Dropping into negative karma will end the reprieve and revert your karma value to the remainder of your debt.
- A character will only be given this chance once, and this opportunity will only be offered for a limited time.
Allegiances[edit | edit source]
- Ebris added as the third Allegiance.
- Ebris recruiter added to Eldeir.
- Ranking system updated(continued)
- Allegiance Players take a portion of the enemy’s rank on kill, based on the highest damage dealer to the victim. The higher the rank of the victim, the higher the reward.
- Allegiance members are ranked within their own Allegiance, relative to their peers based on their standing and percentile.
- Rank 7: Standing 1
- Rank 6: Standing 5 or less
- Rank 5: > 70%
- Rank 4: > 50%
- Rank 3: > 30%
- Rank 2: > 10%
- Rank 1 requirement is met as long as you are an active participant.
- Rankings are calculated when servers come up, on a daily basis.
- Highest ranking member of each Allegiance is featured in the UI, as well as visually distinguished in game.
- Various countermeasures are in place to prevent abuse of the rank system.
- Allegiance Cleansing event added:
- This event is active for a set amount of time.
- Spirits spawn continuously throughout the duration of the event.
- Compete against enemy Allegiance members to search the event area for Spirits to subdue.
- Players earn Allegiance currency for contribution to the objective.
- Allegiance King of the Hill event added:
- Players fight for control over a small area for 30 minutes.
- Score is earned when there is only one contesting Allegiance.
- The Allegiance with the most cumulative score controls the hill.
- This event does not reward Allegiance currency.
- When an event becomes active, Allegiance players will be notified via a broadcast and map marker. Map markers display the previous winner of the event and location.
- A warning that an event is about to start will also be broadcasted 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Allegiance UI window displays the time until the next event starts.
- Players inside an active Allegiance event area will see an event scoreboard overlay containing a description, each team’s point total, and time remaining.
- Events periodically activate at several predetermined points of interest:
- Pyros Outskirts
- Valus Outskirts
- Everdale Farms
- Grim’s Cove
- Central Black Forest
- Scaled Path
- King of the Hill
- Spiritwood Lumber
- Valus Cemetery
- Fremen Quarry
- Rewards may be purchased with Allegiance currency in Belhaven by the Allegiance that controls 2 or more King of the Hill locations.
- Added one reward for each of the 7 ranks.
- Allegiance rewards require certain ranks to use.
- Allegiance currency and rewards are blessed and do not drop on death.
- Rewards include useful utility-based consumables, wearable and decorative cosmetics, and mounts.
- Allegiance chat added with a cooldown of one minute.
- Allegiance players may once again use any portal.
- Titles added for each rank of each Allegiance.
- New visuals added for Allegiance cloaks.
- Earning Allegiance currency from events will no longer automatically open your backpack.
- The Thread of Weightlessness effect now persists through logout and traveling across regions.
- Reward costs are currently set for testing purposes and will be adjusted after testing. Event schedules have been updated to be closer to their intended values for live servers.
- Allegiance members may now benefit from other’s actions as long as they are not currently engaged in conflict with a player. This should make it easier for those players to participate in PvE.
- Added new map icons for Allegiance events.
- More detailed information is available on the official Legends of Aria wiki.
Audio Improvements[edit | edit source]
- Improved audio performance for large crowds and big fights when many sounds of the same type occur.
- Added new attack/environmental sounds for a variety of animals and monsters.
- Fixed an issue with graveyard ambient noises.
- Improved audio performance for weapon sounds.
- Improved sounds for dragons and bats.
- Added distinct footstep sounds for NPCs.
- Fixed fireball impact sounds.
- Added wing sounds for flying monsters.
- Fixed an issue with some monsters not playing their footstep sound.
- Fixed an issue with chainmail armor not playing correct footstep sounds.
- Fixed night ambient sounds not looping correctly.
- New night parameter! All ambiences should now correctly adapt to server time.
Other Bug Fixes & Enhancements[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the drop rate of pillows and paintings from sunken chests.
- Bandages will now only dismount when target is picked and no longer on use.
- Selecting your preferred arrow type will no longer dismount.
- Outcasts can now fast travel between the Blackwood Forest and Barren Lands teleportation gates.
- NPC archers no longer shoot while moving.
- Fixed a problem with selecting house signs.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to drag items from character window to backpack.
- Vile Leather is now called Vile Leather, not Fabled Beast Leather.
- Addressed an issue with doors not auto closing when they should have.
- Fixed an issue with current auctions being scheduled more than 4 days ahead.
- When turning in a crafting order, players now receive a system message telling them what they received.
- Fixed a collision issue next to the door on mahogany wood houses.
- Fixed collision issues on sunken ship.
- Increased activation time on hearthstone and escape scrolls to match portal spell.
- Fixed guild list not refreshing when new guilds are added.
- Fixed guild wars kills not being counted and showing up on the War Details page.
- Fixed issues with client crashing when gardening pots are placed.
- Fixed an issue where stacking items in your backpack makes it so you can’t pick anything else up.
- Can no longer use healing potions when affected by Mortal Strike.
- Added a Gardening icon to the crafting window.
- Fixed texture issues on healing shrine and harpies.
- Guild wars icons now appear on the correct players.
- Fixed not being able to drag a cooking pot.
- Fixed issue with your character being invisible as a ghost.
- Fixed issue where less than 1 damage could sometimes cause no damage.
- Fixed issue with forced self resurrection.
- Larger objects on plots can no longer be placed/moved to over edge of plot boundary.
- Chests can now be unpacked directly onto tables.
- Chests and tables should appear in the crafting menu again.
- Items which buff carrying capacity now correctly do so.
- Added mending potions to the potions test container.
- Fixed shrine not clearing that you have visited in some situations.
- Added a button to skip the launcher hash check.
- Fixed an issue with target highlighting not displaying the correct color.
- Fixed a bug causing poison spell damage not to be affected by the Power stat.
- Dungeon chests should spawn more consistently now.
- Button Mushrooms are now cookable, as intended.
- Using the “Cook All” function on a cooking pot will no longer stall when cooking fails.
- Filling a waterskin will now be interrupted by movement and performing actions.
- Fixed an issue with the scroll window overlapping the search button in the Guild Wars Declare War window.
- Empty guilds will no longer show up in the Guild War search list.
- Fixed an issue where the creator of a guild is not made the leader.
- Fixed keybind not working correctly with modifier.
- Fixed a bug where players could not send /tell to GMs.
- Fixed some actions (WASD movement) to work regardless of currently pressed modifier.
- Sorted issue that would cause Auction UI to not update when plot was first foreclosed.
- All shrines in catacombs are now red shrines.
- Slows/stuns now properly affect NPC movement speeds.
- Auto pick location of resurrect shrines, when corpse releasing, adjusted slightly to prevent some stuck situations.
- Colossals will now despawn their adds when they die or re-enter their wander state.
- Damage hit flash indicators cannot happen more than once per 2.5 seconds.
- Added /togglehitflash command to disable combat damage hit flash completely.
- Fixed an issue with players appearing and disappearing while mounted.
- Awakening drakes are now sandy/gold to aid with visibility of tamed wyverns.
- Fixed an issue where a new owner of the plot could not inspect and dress pre-existing vendor after the ownership has been transferred.
- Fixed players not memorizing map for starting sub-region with disabled New Player Experience.
- Players can only drop items onto pack horses they own or are owned by a group member.
- Teleporting to a different region should now close your bank box before teleporting you.
- Fixed issue with waterskins not working on hotbar and remove the ability to “Drink” from a waterskin.
- Added X to incorrect client version dialog, fixed downloads button.
- Buttons on a character creation window does not make sound when “turn off sound” button is on
- Horse weight displays and holds 400 now in all cases
- Changed Thread of Weightlessness to Elixir of Holding.
- Fixed 25 chest spawn locations that were unreachable in dungeons and towns.
- Vipers now deal poison damage.
- Kickstarter reward mounts have been re-enabled.
- Pets no longer follow you when releasing corpse.
Hotfix – June 5th 2019[edit | edit source]
- Fix trying to pick up a locked down object not snapping back properly (this is a visual bug you can relog or run out of range and back and they will reappear)
- Fix founders mask (and other objects) showing up white
- Reduced lighting on bone candelabra
- Fix Valus bank collision
- Fix collision on road to mage shop in eldeir
- Fix bridge in graveyard
- Fix plants growing too quickly
- Fix Dungeon Contempt Exit
- Fix plants drying out prematurely
- Fix teleporters not working for dead people
- Fix character creation getting stuck
Hotfix – June 14th, 2019[edit | edit source]
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- Tamed pets may now only die 5 times before they are permanently destroyed. Remaining lives are indicated in the pet’s title as follows:
- 4 lives: Winded
- 3 lives: Weary
- 2 lives: Tired
- 1 life: Exhausted
- Pet Balance
- Wyverns have been returned to a chance based spawn rate (approximately 1 per hour)
- Other tameables have been buffed to afford tamers alternative and a diverse creature selection
- Individual creatures changes:
- Wyvern damage decreased by 25%
- Wyvern health increased by 30%
- Wyvern armor increased by 9%
- Dread damage increased by 43%
- Dread HP increased by 50%
- Huntress/Hunter now require 2 slots instead of 4
- Dire Wolf attack increased by 66%
- Dire Wolf health increased by 120%
- Dire Wolf armor increased by 9%
- Emperor Scorpion attack decreased by 25%
- Emperor Scorpion health increased by 66%
- Emperor Scorpion armor increased by 40%
- Dire Bear attack decreased by 33%
- Dire Bear health increased by 488% (rawr)
- Dire Bear armor increased by 64%
- Stun Strike now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- Hamstring now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- The following skills have had their gain rates decreased:
- Animal Taming
- Animal Lore
Miscellaneous Hotfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Spellchamber sometimes breaking your ability to cast certain spells.
- Changed drop rate of colossal maps from treasure chests.
- Items created in backpacks should now correctly update stack counts in their tooltips.
- Fixed movement speed modifiers not affecting pets.
- Fixed tree animations not resetting after respawning.
- Fixed issue where plant soil would also dry out regardless if the plant grew or not.
- Fixed plants growing too quickly because they didn’t check last grown timestamp.
- Fixed an issue with in-game items changing to unintended color hues.
Allegiance Hotfixes[edit | edit source]
- Allegiance King of the Hill events now rewards 2 salt every 5 seconds to controlling team members within 100 units of the flag who are rank 2 or higher.
- Allegiance reward costs for cloaks, mounts, and godly weapon scrolls have been increased to account for increased salt income.
- Salt weight reduced by one half.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance event scoreboards to persist when changing regions while standing in an event area.
- Earning score in the King of the Hill Allegiance event will now deduct score from other teams so that the hill is easier to flip.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance chat to display incorrect ranks.
- Increased the durability of Allegiance mount statues.
Sound Hotfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where a burst sound of login music played when entering the map from login scene and a login scene sound is muted.
- Fixed upper plains night music bug, night and day music now properly play at the right time of the day.
- Fixed ambiences not looping properly in brace mines, caves, pirates grotto, ruin and vale of belhaven.
- Added filter for outside ambience when entering pubs (will be extended to work in all indoor settings).
- Fixed weapon impact sound not playing.