|This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Aria Wiki by .|
Fishing is the capacity to fish. The higher your fishing skill, the better your capacity to reel, catch, and find fish.
The higher the skill, the better the chance to catch fish. Along the coast there will be randomly "Schools of xxx-fish". These will give a high-concentration of the named kind of fish.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Harvestable items[edit | edit source]
|Barrel Fish, Small||Helm, Vilewood, Ceyr Pond, Valus, Spiritwood|
|Barrel Fish, Large||Lume Coast, Bel Lake, Valus|
|Barrel Fish, Legendary||Lume Coast|
|Four Eyed Salar, Small||Lake Denir, Vilewood, Bel Lake, Spiritwood|
|Golden Aether Fish, Small||Lake Denir, Bel Lake, Ysel Lake|
|Golden Aether Fish||Vilewood|
|Razor Fish, Small||Vilewood, Bel Lake Ysel Lake, Spiritwood|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Small||Lume Coast, Bel Lake, Ceyr Pond, Valus, Spiritwood|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Large||Mer Beach, Ysel Lake, Valus|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Gigantic||Lume Coast|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Huge||Lume Coast|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Legendary||Bel Lake|
|Tero Fish, Small||Lume Coast, Vilewood, Ceyr Pond, Valus, Spiritwood|
|Tero Fish, Large||Lume Coast, Valus|
|Tero Fish, Huge||Helm||filleting produces 1x Raw Tero Fish Fillet|
|Tattered SOS (lvl1)||everywhere||requires 0-10 lockpicking to open*|
|Soaked Map (lvl2)||everywhere||requires 10.1-30.1 lockpicking to open*|
|Weathered Map (lvl3)||everywhere||requires 30.1-50.1 lockpicking to open*|
|Rum-stained Map (lvl4)||everywhere||requires 50.1-70.1 lockpicking to open*|
|Shell-encrusted Map (lvl5)||everywhere||requires 70.1+ lockpicking to open*|
The weight of all fish is 1.
*It's recommended to have at least 5.0 skill points above the minimum to open the chest, since it might despawn before a successful attempt.
Sunken treasure[edit | edit source]
- Maps obtained from fishing function very much like Treasure Hunting maps.
- Upon deciphering the map it'll point you to a general area in the world where you need to travel.
- When you've reached this destination and study the map further it'll state "You finish studying the map. You believe the sunken treasure is nearby"
- At this point you need to start fishing at this area, eventually you'll retrieve a locked chest which will be placed next to you and the treasure map disintegrates.
- As opposed to treasure hunting maps, no monsters spawn when you've uncovered the chest, but it's good to have a fighting skill to fight off the occasional troll/bear.
- Don't forget to bring your lockpicks though as the chest will be locked, as running away from the chest will despawn it almost immediately
- If you use the right click and loot option be sure to check you got everything, sometimes 1 or 2 items get left behind.
- Higher level maps are often in more dangerous areas.
- Fishing skill level is only required to receive the initial map. Any player can decode the SOS and fish up the chest.
|Level||Name||Obtained with fishing||Chance to loot|
Caution[edit | edit source]
Be Aware that some map locations are currently broken, and some are very dangerous. Some maps in Mer Beach, Helm, and Cast Lake cannot be reached. Some treasure hunters lure their spawn away from the chest and leave them behind - you may encounter high level enemies while you're searching for the perfect fishing spot!
Fishing Profession[edit | edit source]
For a complete guide to profession guide including quests, NPCs, steps, and rewards, please visit the Fisher Profession page.
NPC Trainers[edit | edit source]