|This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Aria Wiki by .|
Fishing is the capacity to fish. The higher your fishing skill, the better your capacity to reel, catch, and find fish.
The higher the skill, the better the chance to catch fish. Along the coast there will be randomly "Schools of xxx-fish". These will give a high-concentration of the named kind of fish.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Harvestable items[edit | edit source]
|Barrel Fish, Small||Helm, Vilewood, Ceyr Pond, Valus, Spiritwood|
|Barrel Fish, Large||Lume Coast, Bel Lake, Valus|
|Barrel Fish, Legendary||Lume Coast|
|Four Eyed Salar, Small||Lake Denir, Vilewood, Bel Lake, Spiritwood|
|Golden Aether Fish, Small||Lake Denir, Bel Lake, Ysel Lake|
|Golden Aether Fish||Vilewood|
|Razor Fish, Small||Vilewood, Bel Lake Ysel Lake, Spiritwood|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Small||Lume Coast, Bel Lake, Ceyr Pond, Valus, Spiritwood|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Large||Mer Beach, Ysel Lake, Valus|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Gigantic||Lume Coast|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Huge||Lume Coast|
|Spotted Tero Fish, Legendary||Bel Lake|
|Tero Fish, Small||Lume Coast, Vilewood, Ceyr Pond, Valus, Spiritwood|
|Tero Fish, Large||Lume Coast, Valus|
|Tero Fish, Huge||Helm||filleting produces 1x Raw Tero Fish Fillet|
|Tattered SOS (lvl1)||everywhere||requires 0-10 lockpicking to open*|
|Soaked Map (lvl2)||everywhere||requires 10.1-30.1 lockpicking to open*|
|Weathered Map (lvl3)||everywhere||requires 30.1-50.1 lockpicking to open*|
|Rum-stained Map (lvl4)||everywhere||requires 50.1-70.1 lockpicking to open*|
|Shell-encrusted Map (lvl5)||everywhere||requires 70.1+ lockpicking to open*|
The weight of all fish is 1.
*It's recommended to have at least 5.0 skill points above the minimum to open the chest, since it might despawn before a successful attempt.
Sunken treasure[edit | edit source]
- Maps obtained from fishing function very much like Treasure Hunting maps.
- Upon deciphering the map it'll point you to a general area in the world where you need to travel.
- When you've reached this destination and study the map further it'll state "You finish studying the map. You believe the sunken treasure is nearby"
- At this point you need to start fishing at this area, eventually you'll retrieve a locked chest which will be placed next to you and the treasure map disintegrates.
- As opposed to treasure hunting maps, no monsters spawn when you've uncovered the chest, but it's good to have a fighting skill to fight off the occasional troll/bear.
- Don't forget to bring your lockpicks though as the chest will be locked, as running away from the chest will despawn it almost immediately
- If you use the right click and loot option be sure to check you got everything, sometimes 1 or 2 items get left behind.
- Higher level maps are often in more dangerous areas.
- Fishing skill level is only required to receive the initial map. Any player can decode the SOS and fish up the chest.
Caution[edit | edit source]
Be Aware that some map locations are currently broken, and some are very dangerous. Some maps in Mer Beach, Helm, and Cast Lake cannot be reached. Black Forest locations such as Vilewood/Bushwood/Spiritwood have a high chance of being attacked by players.
|Level||Name||Obtained with fishing||Loot|
|1||Tattered SOS||Any Level||166-247 copper, bandage, lesser healing potion, 20-30 of each Reagents, gems, level 1-3 scrolls, small chance of square/round pillows, gems|
|2||Soaked Map||30.0+||514 copper, bandage, lesser healing potion, 20-35 of each Reagents, gems, level 1-3 scrolls, tattered SOS, soaked map, square/round pillows, gems|
|3||Weathered Map||40.1+||605-767 copper, bandage, lesser healing potion, 20-35 of each Reagents, gems, level 1-3 scrolls, tattered SOS, soaked map, weathered map, square/Round Pillows, Rugs (Blue Ornate Rug and Red Ornate Rug), Paintings and +1 Jewelery|
|4||Rum-stained Map||50.1+||800-900 copper, bandage, lesser healing potion, 20-35 of each Reagents, gems, level 3-6 scrolls, tattered SOS, soaked map, weathered map, Rum-Stained map, Paintings (shattered) & Rug crates, +1-+3 Jewlery|
|5||Shell-encrusted Map||70.1 +||2600-2900 copper, bandage, healing potion, 20-35 of each Reagents, gems, level 5-8 scrolls, Any level Fishing Map, Various Crates, +1-5 Jewelry, Gems, Random Fish|
NPC Trainers[edit | edit source]