Heavy Armor Proficiency
Heavy Armor Proficiency is a combat skill that determines the effectiveness of armor worn by the player. The greater a player's skill in Heavy Armor Proficiency, the more defense and critical hit reduction heavy armor will provide.
- While wearing Heavy Armor agility stat is reduced by 3 per armor piece.
- Mana regeneration takes 3x longer and cannot actively meditate while wearing Heavy armor.
- You gain a % of the heavy armor based on your skill. At 50 skill your only gain half of what the armor provides at 100.
- You can gain skill by fighting the level appropriate mobs and having them hit you.
- Blocking & Healing are both good complimentary skills to Heavy Armor.
NPC Trainers[edit | edit source]