Player housing is a feature that allows players to place one of 13 different housing types on an available piece of land. Players have complete control over the items placed in and around their house including furniture, crafting tools, and lockable storage containers.
Note: Only one house is allowed per player account, i.e. for all her/his in-game characters.
- 1 Building a house
- 2 Decay
- 3 Home customization
- 4 Housing areas
- 5 House types
- 5.1 Wood House (Cost: 1 gold, 80 silver)
- 5.2 Wood House Cottage (Cost: 2 gold, 50 silver)
- 5.3 Tudor House Mahogany (Cost: 3 gold, 50 silver)
- 5.4 Tudor House (Cost: 7 gold 50 silver)
- 5.5 Stone House Blacksmith (Cost: 10 gold)
- 5.6 Stone House Tuscan (Cost: 12 gold, 50 silver)
- 5.7 Tudor House Oak (Cost: 20 gold)
- 5.8 Tudor House Birch (Cost: 22 gold, 50 silver)
- 5.9 Stone House Cottage (Cost: 25 gold)
- 5.10 Stone House Villa (Cost: 30 gold)
- 5.11 Tudor House Manor (Cost: 70 gold)
- 5.12 Tudor House Estate (Cost: 75 gold)
- 5.13 Stone House Estate (Cost: 75 gold)
- 6 Videos
Building a house[edit | edit source]
To build a house, players will need a housing blueprint (which can be bought at the carpenter shop in any major city) and the construction site has to be big enough and unoccupied. The interaction menu on the blueprint allows players to choose which direction the built house will face, either east or south. Once the house has been created, the blueprint will be used and the player will not be able to move the house.
Decay[edit | edit source]
Houses that are not visited after a time will be dismantled to free up the area for other players.
Home customization[edit | edit source]
Clicking on the house sign opens the house control window. This allows players to rename or destroy their house, create a new door key, or adjust decoration placement.
Housing areas[edit | edit source]
This lists the places where players can build a house, if there is a free spot: Needs an updated map.
House types[edit | edit source]
A list of current houses.