|This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Aria Wiki by .|
- Each spell has a reagent cost to cast, these can be gathered from the wild, found as loot or bought from an alchemy shop or herbalist.
- The Channeling skill is a recommended compliment to Manifestation since it enables you to recover mana much faster.
Spells[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Difficulty||Spell||Description||Reagents||Required Mana||Recommended skill*||100% Success rate**|
|1||Refresh||Sacrifices up to 20% of casters max mana in exchange for 25%-75% of that amount in stamina.||Lemon Grass||10.0||40.1|
|1||Heal||Heals the target.||Ginseng||4||10.0||40.1|
|1||Infuse||Sacrifices up to 20% of casters max stamina in exchange for 25%-75% of that amount in mana.||Lemon Grass||10.0||40.1|
|2||Cure||Cures the target of poison.||Ginseng||6||20.0||50.1|
|3||Teleport||Teleports to the target location.||Ginseng||14||30.0||60.1|
|4||Greater Heal||Greatly heals the target instantly.||Ginseng||11||40.0||70.1|
|5||Mark||Inscribes a rune that allows for travel to this location using teleportation.||Mushrooms||50||50.0||80.1|
|6||Cloak||Cloaks the target with invisibility.||Mushrooms||14||60.0||90.1|
|7||Resurrect||Resurrects the target instantly.||Moss||50||70.0||100.0
(99% success rate)
|7||Portal||Cast on a marked rune to summon a portal for magical travel. Cannot be used inside Dungeons, or inside player housing.||Moss||52||70.0||100.0
(99% success rate)
*This is based of the formula Difficulty level * 10 = Minimum skill required, however you are able to cast the spells at a lower skill but with exceedingly low success rate.
**Based on the formula Difficulty level * 10 + 30.1
- General Information
- Some of this information could do with being moved and cleaned up.
- Portals to Wilderness Areas are RED, be sure you trust the caster before clicking these it could be a trap.
- Cloak spell only last about a minute before you are revealed.
- The amount healing by Heal or Greater Heal is purely based on your Manifestation skill
Training guide[edit | edit source]
If your skill is below 30.0 then visit a mage NPC to buy training, this will put you at 30.0 skill points.
Be sure to move around alot between casting spells, as standing still seems to decrease your chance to increase certain skills.
Since Manifestation spells are supportive in nature, you're not able to earn any copper from just casting these spells, unlike Evocation where you can gain skill points and copper from using your spells to kill monsters.
Adventure guide[edit | edit source]
Your manifestation can raise naturally from just going on adventures and using your spells.
If your copper gain from killing monsters outweighs the cost of reagents to kill the monster, and heal yourself, you won't go bankrupt.
30-40: Cast Heal, Even though your success rate is very high you'll gain skill points quite easily at this level.
40-60: Cast Greater Heal, at this point you'll be unable to gain any skill points from the regular heal spell, and Greater Heal will fail alot at first, so stick to graveyards or any moderately safe zone.
Tip: If your evocation skill is high enough, casting Wall of Fire is an excellent way to kill several monsters effectively while standing still and healing yourself, remember that the fire will damage you if you stand in it.
60-70: Continue casting Greater Heal, at this point you have about a 75% chance of successfully casting the spell. So you're able to seek out harder challenges, such as the corruption dungeon, if you're able to effectively kill imps and hell hounds.ä
70+: At this point you will be unable to gain any skill points from Greater Heal, refer to the guide below to continue.
Grind-guide[edit | edit source]
- 30-35: Heal
- 35-45: Teleport
- 45-55 (up to 65): Greater Heal
- 55-65: Mark
- 65-75 (up to 90): Cloak
- 75-100: Resurrection
NPC Trainers[edit | edit source]
Helpful tips[edit | edit source]
- At 60 manifestation you have a fair chance of casting the mark spell. Spend some time building up your own rune library for future use. It'll offer you some skill gains and will be very useful when you're able to cast portal.
- A Blank Rune can only be marked once with the mark spell and cannot be remarked.
- Having a high agility stat will enable you to use infuse more often to refill your mana.