Resources[edit | edit source]
Resources can be aquired by using collecting skills:
- Crops (Foraging/Gardening)
- Hides (Skinning)
- Stone/Ore/Minerals (Mining)
- Wood (Lumberjacking)
Rare Resources[edit | edit source]
If your skill in Gathering for the Resource is high, you have a chance to get rare components, too.
Resource Sources[edit | edit source]
A resource source is an object or location on the map that you can harvest resources from.
Some only offer a single type of resource, others have rare resources that can be gathered if you have enough skill.
A resource source contains a finite amount of resources which is depleted as players and NPCs harvest from it.
- never run out (like sand and stone)
- others will naturally regenerate over time (like trees)
- and still others will disappear and respawn in another location on the map (like wild vegetables and iron veins)