Random observations[edit source]
Some testing needed, more that it needs phrased in a useful way before adding it to the main page:
- healing another player seems to half the healed amount, but I haven't done any testing to confirm that it's exactly half.
- The "Recently bandaged: cannot be bandaged" debuff lasts about 12.5 seconds.
- Despite the debuff name, only the person using the bandages gets the bandages debuff - multiple people can use bandages on a single target with no obvious penalty.
Research Notes[edit source]
Well, I started to research the formula for amount healed with bandages when self targeting and without being poisoned. For this, I collected some data from leveling Healing and Vigor from 0 to 30 and did some linear regression. Below are some of my conclusions:
- Minimum healing with bandage is 6 (Healing and Vigor equal to 0)
- Healing affects amount healed more than Vigor
- There is a small interaction between Healing and Vigor when calculating amount healed
- Amount healed is a rounded value
- Current formula I have considering my data is:
- Amount Healed = Round(5.7580792 + 0.0392799 * Healing + 0.0267479 * Vigor + 0.0001848*(Healing * Vigor))
- Healing and Vigor are represented as values from 0 (0.00) to 1000 (100.0)
- I still need to collect data from leveling Healing and Vigor past 30 and do regression again to see if the formula remains the same.
Questions that could be answered to improve the article[edit source]
- Does Vigor affect the amount of healing on pets?
- When a poisoned character with 60 healing and vigor heals itself with bandages, what happens? The Poison is removed then healing is fully applied? Or healing is only partially applied (e.g., 50%)?
- How much time before a character can apply bandages again?
- What is the debuff you get after applying bandages?
Cure Poison Req.[edit source]
Is curing poison really at 40? I don't know the exact number, but I'm fairly sure at ~58 in healing I was still getting the message about not been able to cure poison. I think it's more around 60. GreaseDonkey (talk) 13:52, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
I'm not too sure. As I have no character with Healing, I cannot test to see when curing poison works. It would be a good idea to test at what approximate level cures poison. For the time being, 60 poison is a reasonable guess unless there is some in-game or official word about the requirements to cure poison. LunaPixu (talk) 17:19, 14 December 2018 (UTC)
(P.S. Please remember to sign your talk posts with ~~~~. It helps to know who posted the message without needing to check Edit History.)