|Use this to summon a portal to a marked location.|
|Sells for 25 gold|
Usage & Restrictions[edit | edit source]
- There are three ways to use a Teleportation Rune
- Double-click the rune from your inventory, or right-click on it in your inventory and select bury from the context menu. This opens a portal to the marked location. This method consumes the rune.
- Cast Portal on the rune. This method does not consume the rune.
- Place the rune inside of a Runebook and either select recall or portal in the book's options.
- Portals created by Teleportation Runes are two-way, able to be entered from both sides, except when used in Black Forest or Barren Lands.
Source[edit | edit source]
Only players can create teleportation runes. Players can trade them to other players or sell them on Vendors.