Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Legends of Aria Wiki by .|
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason: "Provide an updated map of the city"
Description[edit | edit source]
Valus, the Jewel of the Southern Hills, is a starting city in Celador in the Southern Hills region. The City of Valus is home to some of the most wealthy nobles and merchants in all of Celador. The finest merchants and traders come there from throughout the lands to peddle their wares and seek new business ventures. Standing apart from the recent faction wars, Valus has benefited greatly as a place of commerce and diplomacy.
Map[edit | edit source]
- Mage Tower
- East Gate
- Master Sorcerer
- Tower of Sorcery
- Thread Bear (Robert the Tailor)
- Gold Lion Inn
- General Store (Paul the Trader)
- General Store (Mel the Tinker)
- Sewer Entrance
- Message Board (Toby the Mission Dispatcher)
- West Gate
- Stables (Indiana the Stable Master)
- Golden Bear Trading Coster Storage
- Valus Bank (Henry the Banker)
- Lumbering Oaf (Joshua the Woodsmith)
- Ethereal Dreams (Pad the Alchemist)
- Gabriel the Fighter
- Training Dummies
- Hammered Dwarf Forge (Justin the Metalsmith)
- Ursa's Rest Theater
- Valus Graveyard
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trainers[edit | edit source]
- Gabriel (Fighter Trainer)
Wallace the Master Rogue(removed from town)
- Exlorex (Mage Trainer)
Vendors[edit | edit source]
- Colt the Scribe
- Henry the Chef
- Paul the Trader
- Mel the Tinkerer
- Gerald the Herbalist
- Joshua the Woodsmith
- Pad the Alchemist
- Robert the Tailor
- Toby the Mission Dispatcher
- Justin the Metalsmith
- Hefner the Innkeeper